- The Movie Everything Everywhere All At Once Shows Us That Spiritual and Religious Engagement Can Resist Despair
- I am a Barbie Girl in a Patriarchal World. Life is Tragic, It is Iconoclastic? The New Barbie Movie Addresses Male Domination by Supporting Women and Religion.
- Exploring Religious Nuance and Culturally Literate Storytelling: A DeeperDive Event
- Uniting Media and Message: Exploring Human Connection through Storytelling – A Recap of the Faith & Media Initiatives Inaugural Event with Jon Erwin
- Playing God in Oppenheimer: The Latest Christopher Nolan Movie Tells the Story of Humanity is Largest Attempt at Divine Power.